Newbie Needing Help-Swamp to clear?

And here’s my sign I’m asking too much...?oh well! Lol
NO, don't take it that way. Asking questions is good but . . . . if you read the articles, not only will you be doing what they tell you, you will also be learning things for yourself. TFP wants to educate people on how to take care of their own pools.
Fact is, you listened to the pool store and did what they told you without question and no education on why. Look what you ended up with. :drown:
Here, you follow the guidelines, ask the questions because you can learn to do it yourself AND educate yourself by reading up on the information. :thumleft:

Keep it coming. :unsure:

Definitely keep asking questions, and definitely read pool school. Pool school WILL be overwhelming at first, don't be intimidated by that though. I read it 3 times before things began to fall into place. I also found that reading threads about problems similar to mine was quite helpful. It won't be long before all this makes sense, I promise. Between the TF100 and the "old pool math" link at the bottom of the page, there hasn't been a chemistry problem that they didn't solve. My kit is several years old now and I still refer to the laminated card it came with.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.