New Vinyl Liner Double Roman in the Lehigh Valley, PA Area

Message says "This video is private". Looking forward to watching the progress.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was going to wait until spring to order the robot cleaner for the rebates, but decided to do it now. Figured the pool will be dirty from construction and concrete. Margaret shipped it out yesterday, so it should be here in a few days! And I already have my test kit just waiting to be used.

I dont know what it is about pools. Your style with the steps is totally not my style. But it still somehow looks amazing to me. Nice job Tara. Bravo.

• Love
Reactions: l1ltaral1l
Have a dollar jar. Everytime somebody misses a step or slips and faceplants in the deep end, they owe a dollar. (On top of everbody laughing) The jar buys the beverages once a month, or weekly if yall have enough of the beverages.

I dont know what it is about pools. Your style with the steps is totally not my style. But it still somehow looks amazing to me. Nice job Tara. Bravo.

lol thanks! I reallllly love the gothic style, but out PB won't do them. He is so old school... I am glad we splurged on the walk in steps on both sides though. The price tag killed me, but I really love the aesthetic.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.