New to TFP, Nashville, TN

Had a 1 FC drop last night so hopefully I am almost done. Water is sparkly and CC is 0. Props to TFP because my pool has never looked this good. In fact, I thought my pool was in good shape before I started the TFP method. Crazy how much chlorine got used up sanitizing what I thought was a clean pool. Thanks to everyone for helping me get started and look forward to getting more help and helping others from here on out. This is a great resource!

Had a 1 FC drop last night so hopefully I am almost done. Water is sparkly and CC is 0. Props to TFP because my pool has never looked this good. In fact, I thought my pool was in good shape before I started the TFP method. Crazy how much chlorine got used up sanitizing what I thought was a clean pool. Thanks to everyone for helping me get started and look forward to getting more help and helping others from here on out. This is a great resource!
Just wait... another week or so and that water is gonna be so crystal clear and sparkly you won't believe it.

It's also not uncommon to look out, especially on an overcast day, to look out when the pump is off and panic because it looks like all your water leaked out. I'm not kidding.

My heart is happy! Thanks for telling us about how your "clean" pool is a now a jewel of a pool! LOVE IT!

Kim:cat:

I Pray your pool and knowledge of its care becomes all that you hope for! I am much smaller scale, with a recently purchased 14 foot above ground pool. Doing my best to learn about which saltwater pumps and sand filters are best for the kind I bought.