New to TFP, I am a pool professional

Pool Whisperer 85

In The Industry
Dec 3, 2019
California
Hi everyone, I am a pool professional, been in the industry 12 years. In my time, Ive seen just about everything. I started as a pool cleaner, worked up to repairs, now I am the head boss for a well known pool company in California. I love working with pools, so any opportunity I get, I like to educate peoole about them. Also, the best way to prevent issues is to know your system and understand how it works. I do not have any recommendations for chemistry aside from chlorine and acid But i will be happy to answer any questions about equipment, plumbing, remodels, or brand new pool builds. All day, every day, I work with pools, so ask away!

Maybe in your signature, you could list the equipment you're mostly using and familiar with, and maybe problems you've solved, etc. in case someone wants to PM you about something they don't want to post publicly. I don't have anything in mind, but most areas of interest have people with questions they might like to ask in private. Just a thought. based on my experience with forums on Subaru, photography, home appliances, Honda GoldWing motorcycles, Harleys, bicycles, plumbing, HVAC, and a couple others I've probably forgotten.