New to testing, new to Taylor K-2006

Pump can run at whatever flow rate you use for skimming. No reason to run it any higher rpm.

here are a couple pics. Water just isn’t as clear as I’d hoped. What am I doing wrong? Or is it a question of time?
Just popped in.. when was the last time you cleaned your sand filter? or gave it a deep cleaning. I will confess I did not read the whole thread from where I stopped before. So if you have cleaned your filter I defer to Marty's trusty hands.

Deep cleaning the filter was mentioned. The pool has been in the hands of a weekly service until the last month when i took over. I don't know if the sand filter has ever been cleaned.

Looks good. Maintain the FC by testing every day and adding chlorine to keep in target range. No need to test TA, CH, and CYA every day. FC and pH every day for now. TA once a week. CH and CYA monthly.

You can add some muriatic acid to lower the pH to 7.6 at your convenience.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.