New To Pools - Ready To Take The Plunge

dcmpa

Jun 30, 2022
Eastern OK
Hey all! Thanks for this incredible forum. We've been in our house now for 4 years and it's time to fulfill our next goal of putting in a pool. It's just my wife and I, no kids or kids in the future.

I originally posted the below earlier today but I now feel I posted it in the wrong spot. I value and appreciate all your opinions and advice. I’ve had a Hot Spot hot tub for 10 years and now it’s time to add the pool into the mix. Please see the below link and I can’t wait to hear from everyone.

Thanks again!

Welcome to TFP! :wave: I'm sure others will reply to your other thread soon. I've not heard of Quest before, but chlorine, via liquid or salt water generator, is definitely the way to go. Be sure to bookmark our Pool Care Basics page if you haven't done so already.

Thanks Texas Splash! With a hot tub being chlorine we’re happy with it so why have a chlorine hot tub and a salt water pill is out thought. The Quest is by The Pool Factory.

So we’ve got it narrowed to Signature RTL, Saltwater 5000, Saltwater 8000 or the Quest. Honestly getting closer to pulling the trigger of doing the AquaPro 2hp 2 speed filter system too. $30 difference isn’t gonna be noticed.