New SWG IC40

Feb 8, 2016
Meridian, Idaho
My salt cell recently died and I need a new one. I need a Pentair IC40. Just looking for a recommendation on where to buy one. Amazon seems really expensive, so I am looking for a good company with reasonable prices to purchase from. Thank you for your help.

S,

Prices have gone way up, and inventory has gone way down. :(

I like these guys but have no idea if their pricing and inventory is in line with what you are looking for.

What makes you think your original cell is bad? How old is it?

Thanks,

Jim R.
The cell is over 6 years old and recently no matter what I do it or how well I clean it I keep getting the message that says clean cell.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
There was 2 direct posted links for IC40s from polytecpools.com. @JamesW did all the google verification stuff.

When I need something I drive over and buy it straight from the counter. I guess living in Las Vegas isn’t so bad. It is hot, that’s why I/we have a pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: JamesW and mknauss

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
James obviously has some free time... luckily we haven't heard from Matt. Two of them with free time can be dangerous!

Kid knocks at James door " I am from the high school and selling popcorn, would you like to purchase some and support us "
James " I need a full hand finger print scan and your social security number first"

Joking, with all the scams not a bad idea. Its easy to stick up a fake website and sell stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: JamesW
Kid knocks at James door " I am from the high school and selling popcorn, would you like to purchase some and support us "
James " I need a full hand finger print scan and your social security number first"

Joking, with all the scams not a bad idea. Its easy to stick up a fake website and sell stuff.
You think you're joking.

I want to see a business license, insurance, three forms of ID including a company photo ID badge, iris scan, facial recognition, fingerprints, full DNA, background check, shoe size, 3 references and a notarized copy of your birth certificate.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.