New robot!

I use my Qomotop since last year. I used it once a week in summer. It works great. It picks up fine dust, leaves etc better and faster than my suction vac. Run time is over one hour. I recommend it.
At first it had hard time climbing from deep to shallow due to the power of the motor is not big. Then after adjusting the nozzle angle it can go either side.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just wanted to give an update on my new Qomotop robot, Mr Bates. Very simple to use, I did watch a YouTube video to understand all the parts on it and it has a little adjustment for the angles that it goes depending on the shape of your pool, but once I had those set right because I have a round pool it does an amazing job! It’s not heavy and it’s very easy to take apart and rinse off the filter when it’s done. It takes about 90 minutes to clean and then it has to charge for about five hours but so far so good, Mr. Bates is a hard worker!

Reactions: kul
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.