New pool with wet edge technology signature matrix...'blotchy' spots?

It is the ONLY real way to fix a bad plaster job. Tell her to be GLAD they are stepping up and doing it the right way..............saying that is there ANY way you can keep an eye on them to make sure they DO take ALL of the old plaster off?

It is the ONLY real way to fix a bad plaster job. Tell her to be GLAD they are stepping up and doing it the right way..............saying that is there ANY way you can keep an eye on them to make sure they DO take ALL of the old plaster off?
It could be a sign of good gesture to buy a case of beer and give it to the plaster crew when they leave. Ensure the plaster supervisor is part of that. You be amazed what that will do when they come back to finish the next day. .

We did a re-plaster with wet edge at the beginning of this season and I am very happy with the job done here in Vegas. I would HIGHLY recommend you get your hot tub wet edge plaster polished finished. That's what we did and it's as smooth as a baby's butt and still has the nice wet edge pebble look. To me the polish finish in the hot tub is a must with wet edge. My guess on your blotches it's all dependent on the installation crew and as you have now witnessed, the results will very based on the crew.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.