New Pool - Picasso Blue Signature Matrix (Wet Edge)

Sep 6, 2021
Clovis, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Hi Everyone! We just signed a contract for our new pool and are so excited! We are leaning towards selecting Picasso Blue which is part of the Signature Matrix product from Wet Edge. I tried looking online and could not find many pictures of pools with this color. The couple of pictures we did find, we love how it looks, but we want to see more just so we are sure. Does anyone have this finish? If so, can you upload pictures of your pool? Thanks!

Welcome to TFP.

To find colors of different plaster finishes look at ,,,,

Welcome to TFP.

To find colors of different plaster finishes look at ,,,,

Yeah I saw that post this morning but only one person had posted about Picasso Blue. So I wanted to see if more people had it.

Reactions: MountPleasantPool
I did not get it but it was one of my final colors. It also has no dark pebbles in it. Not sure if there are still issues with the dark colored pebbles.

Last edited:
We were looking at Picasso but couldn't commit because of the lack of pictures, then decided to go a different route anyway. We changed our mind multiple times during our build, you may too. We ended up choosing Moonlight Prism Matrix and could not be happier.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.