barrera1029

Mar 31, 2021
Ontario, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all, purchased a home with a pool in January. First time pool owner trying to get as much knowledge as I can to keep the pool in great condition. Brushing and skimming every day, purchased a pentair rebel vacuum which helps a lot. Looking to get knowledge on chemicals and hope to get more familiar with my equipment. Currently have a Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump with Pentair DE Filter. Not quite sure the model of my heater. Pool size is about 25x12 with 3ft-6ft deep and attached Spa. Currently have pool service maintenance but hope to be able to do it myself at some point. D46B0308-68B1-474C-B128-43165F6AFD26.jpegEFAFD60C-FFB6-4487-AB5A-2CD768854DD1.jpeg

Welcome to TFP, you'll learn a lot and can get a ton of assistance from the Forums.

Nice looking pool!

I'd recommend you start with - ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry - Trouble Free Pool

And get yourself a test kit Test Kits Compared - Trouble Free Pool
You could probably start with the TF-100 unless you have a Salt Water Generator.

The other thing that will be of value is create your signature (see mine for example) Add in as much pool, equipment, lighting, etc... as you can that will help everyone understand what you have and help in answering questions as they arise.

Enjoy

Craig