New pool owner... lets get it started owwww! :)

Dropped a quarter in just to see...
4aju7abu.jpg

Hopefully wishing I can see it in the morning
y9ezy6yn.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks Kim, hanging tough right now... first bottle of R-0871 is done, planned ahead when I purchased and have another on hand. :) another on order tonight as well as a speed stir with extra magnet.

Good planning, Matt! You don't want to run out like I did!. Your water started out about as green as mine was, and it changed quickly from green to blue but -- like mine -- it's the darn cloudiness that takes so long to clear!!

I hope that you see your quarter tomorrow. We've had thunderstorms all weekend with high winds and the lid of my skimmer was resting on the ledge while I was cleaning out the basket and blew in and sunk before I realized what had happened. I fished around looking for the lid, but I can't see through the water. Geez, you'd think I'd see something that big, LOL!

Can't wait to compare pictures in the morning!

Good planning, Matt! You don't want to run out like I did!. Your water started out about as green as mine was, and it changed quickly from green to blue but -- like mine -- it's the darn cloudiness that takes so long to clear!!

I hope that you see your quarter tomorrow. We've had thunderstorms all weekend with high winds and the lid of my skimmer was resting on the ledge while I was cleaning out the basket and blew in and sunk before I realized what had happened. I fished around looking for the lid, but I can't see through the water. Geez, you'd think I'd see something that big, LOL!

Can't wait to compare pictures in the morning!

Wow, LOL I had the same problem except it was done by operator error, I ended feeling around with my brush and fished it side to bring it up.... Im excited to follow you results. Hoping mine will clear up soon, kids are crying vs being upset now, "daddy the pool is clean though, its not green anymore"

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.