New pool owner... lets get it started owwww! :)

Idk it's hard to tell from that picture, but to me it looks like you have a little way to go yet, as far as water clarity.

This is a pic of my pool with an 8 ft deep end. The water is as clear as bottled water. Have you added DE to your sand filter?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404602800.052633.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404602800.052633.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 104
Happy 4th!

Still going strong, so pleased to see the bottom.

Cheers, Matt! Love the beer shot, LOL! Great job, and your dedication has paid off! Congrats!!

- - - Updated - - -

This is a pic of my pool with an 8 ft deep end. The water is as clear as bottled water. Have you added DE to your sand filter?

Ohhhhhhh, nedchavez...that is a gorgeous pool! Very sparkly :) Love it!!

Quick update... while I was on vacation had a buddy maintain the pool at shock level twice a day....

Got home late last night, tested when I got home today

SLAM= 24
FC= 16.6 (Over 24 hrs since last bleach addition)
CC= 1

Took this picture at dusk, pump is off to reduce ripples to capture clarity of water.

syga8u3u.jpg

SLAM= 24
FC= 24.5 (speed stir makes life so much easier lol)
CC= 1

Yes ned it looks amazing small particles on the floor that will be vacuumed up tomorrow. Also there are some stains (in the last picture you can see an example) that wont go away no matter how hard I scrub with the brush.

Suggestions?
TFPF Saved my pool and my not so deep pockets.

With CC=1 you need to continue SLAM.
Went through your thread history, initial pictures show that ladder is out, have you scrubbed down the ladder and/or has it been placed back into the pool?
Ladder has been out since third day of slam and has been scrubbed down with 50/50 bleach solution. Just sitting near the pool. Yea Im Still in slam mode and waiting to get consistent CC= .5.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.