Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Zodiac LM3-24
Hi everyone,

This was our first winter with a pool. We used a company to close the pool but when took the fitted cover to measure the liner (being replaced in 5-6 weeks) the pool was green.

The weather is still a little cool between 53 during the day and 33 at night. Pool is not open (pump/filter still winterized).

I’m worried about the algae even though the liner is being replaced but is there anything I can do without a filter, pump etc? Or should I be worried?

Not much you can do until you install the pump, etc.

I assume you need to clean it up to get the liner measured?

Not much you can do until you install the pump, etc.

I assume you need to clean it up to get the liner measured?
No they measured today. I asked them they didn’t seem concerned but not taking there word for it in case it will cost me more. Should I be worried?

It was my understanding the pool need to be clear to measure a liner. But I am no expert on liner pools.

It was my understanding the pool need to be clear to measure a liner. But I am no expert on liner pools.
should’ve clarified they do an initial measure to order the liner and then when the pool gets drained they do a final measure. They didn’t want to drain pool and leave it empty for 6 weeks said it will cause more damage to concrete.

OK -- correct on not leaving it drained. It could pop out or collapse. You all get rain in your area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.