New pool — new to pools

Welcome to TFP.
There is plenty of help on the forum. It may be helpful to take some photos of your pool and your equipment pad and post. them. What is the volume of your pool? It appears to be recently built. Always good to have friends to help and now you will have many more through the forum.

It may be helpful to write down any model numbers or names of your pump, filter, etc. as that helps to guide you as to what maintenance is needed or how to operate them. Also, do you know if you have any automation to control how you schedule your pump times or turn on/off your cleaner or lights?

Suggest you purchase a good test kit - Test Kits Compared and read Recommended Levels

Reactions: Espinoza’s Pool
Welcome to TFP.
There is plenty of help on the forum. It may be helpful to take some photos of your pool and your equipment pad and post. them. What is the volume of your pool? It appears to be recently built. Always good to have friends to help and now you will have many more through the forum.

It may be helpful to write down any model numbers or names of your pump, filter, etc. as that helps to guide you as to what maintenance is needed or how to operate them. Also, do you know if you have any automation to control how you schedule your pump times or turn on/off your cleaner or lights?

Suggest you purchase a good test kit - Test Kits Compared and read Recommended Levels
I do have an app. My pump is set to run for 10 hours per day. I am able to control my lights, pump and heater. My biggest problem right now is a broken filter lid. Pictures to follow. As of right now I can’t use my filter. My pool is set reserculation.

Attachments

• 7845CAA2-EFC5-4EF1-A3D9-0D4FF8CE9419.jpeg
    7845CAA2-EFC5-4EF1-A3D9-0D4FF8CE9419.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 10
  • A426529B-492E-4A19-BD3F-91C2848E9844.jpeg
    A426529B-492E-4A19-BD3F-91C2848E9844.jpeg
    417 KB · Views: 10
That's a Jandy DE filter. So you must have a multiport valve in front of it that allows you to move to a recirculate position. At least you can keep your chemicals mixed. It is unfortunate the cap broke.
If you know your other equipment such as pump, heater, automation system, pool volume, etc then please go to Settings then Signature and update your signature to list all of that info. it is helpful when you post a question.