New pool, new owner, always having issues...

You need to complete the SLAM Process. Your FC dropped 2 ppm overnight. Leave your cya where it's at until you complete the slam.
Well there's nothing left to clean and do I guess I just wait until morning to see if the level drops again.

Unrelated question, recommendations for skimmer socks?

+1 I don't use them either. I find it ironic that to prolong filter cleanings I have to frequently change skimmer socks instead. Less work somehow makes more work.

Sure they'll argue that changing skimmer socks takes less time than cleaning the filter, but add up all the skimmer sock changes and it's probably even. 🤷‍♂️

+1 I don't use them either. I find it ironic that to prolong filter cleanings I have to frequently change skimmer socks instead. Less work somehow makes more work.

Sure they'll argue that changing skimmer socks takes less time than cleaning the filter, but add up all the skimmer sock changes and it's probably even. 🤷‍♂️
I'm doing it because the debris is small enough that it's getting through to the filter itself, past the skimmer, past the basket. Just trying to extend the life of the cartridges.

Reactions: newdude and Diane e
AM results
FC = 8.5
CC <= .5

So, better in terms of less loss overnight but still happening.

At this point with nothing left to clean and a high FC reading I just let the pump and SWG run and test again tonight/tomorrow AM?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support