New pool, Manor, Texas

I'm definitely hoping. That all goes well while we are gone. It's a little scary to leave and not be here while someone is working. But as you say when I get back, if all goes well, it will be plaster time. Then we can start planning. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Janny, Do you have someone that can/will go over every once in a while to check on things? Do they have your phone number to cal if they have any questions? Do you want to fly me out to snoopervize???????? LOL

Kim

Kim, that is so funny!
We have great neighbors. I'm sure it will be fine. My PB wanted to do plaster while I was gone. Lol! But no. No. We will wait so we can be here. We are checking on the accent tiles. Hoping to get that going. They are pouring the deck tomorrow. Inspection passed. Writing another big check tomorrow. One left for the pool after plaster. So we are nearing the end. So glad.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
OH but think of the fun we could have with her there!!!!!! LOL

Kim

You're definitely right, but she's going to be GONE while you are snoopervizing!!! We can play when she returns! I just wanted to keep you company while you snoop! HAA Haa Haa!

Lol, I have visions, Kimkats and Suz lounging in your pool with a nice beverage, snapping a pic and sending it to you while you are on vacation. That is just wrong, on so many levels.

Oh, on so many levels! But I like your thinking! It hadn't occurred to me to send her a picture of us in her crystal clear water!

Hey Suz! What will you be drinking?? I like Pepsi or Dr. Pepper! LOL (as much as I talk/tease about adult drinks I do NOT drink them LOL I am the driver for our outings!)

Kim

OMG.... too funny! What a pair we make! I haven't had a drink in years. The only drinks I've ever liked were the tuity-fruity ones. Beer is too sour, wine makes me blush, and the hard stuff makes me sick at my stomach. Yes, now you know, I'm a whimp!!! When my son moved home, it was healthier for him not to have any drinks, so I don't drink. (wait a minute, though..... he hasn't given up ice cream on my account?!!) But I have been thinking of Texas Tea lately!! That's been even longer since I've enjoyed that. I plan to celebrate with our friends with some Texas Tea. It's the principle of the thing!

I like Dr. Pepper! Pepsi is fine, too! Just give me that sugar!

Suz.

Always have ice cream! It is practically an addiction with me!

Sorry, Janny, to take up space on your thread, but these details are VERY important if we're going to swim in, I mean, take care of your pool while you're gone!!!
Suz.

[emoji3] yes. And I have found my new favorite drink. So far the best one is from Taco Bell. Unsweetened tea with a splash of mango. It's good. Also, at Sonic unsweetened tea with a splash of cranberry. It beats the diet drinks and the soft drinks. Refreshing!!

Okay deck is here. It's still filthy in the back yard. Clean up crew did not show up yet. It's concrete. So don't expect a lot. Just remember I once had a two by two step or slab. I'm not really sure it was that big.

39894d970a60c9b0acd0694301b57533.jpg

a48b362b45e7726d67618d127dc34c99.jpg

Maybe it will look better when it dries and we get the pergolas.
I think we are going to need a rail around this deck.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.