New pool, Manor, Texas

It's wonderful, because it's part of your dream!

Mine is my dream - it will never be a Bmore, a MartinKennedy, an Ernie, or countless others. How sad if we were only happy and proud if we had the best.

So no excuses for your deck! (but I know what you mean)

Suz.

Thanks. At least it isn't clumpy mud and clay. I honestly thought I was going to kill myself walking on that uneven ground!! So, I'm happy. My husband likes the salt finish. Next cleanup, fence and pergolas. My substitute super cannot locate the cleanup people...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was writing my above post while you added the pictures...

What are you talking about?! That's gorgeous! I took you literally and thought you meant straight concrete. Yours is special and not cheap! And when you wake up rested, you'll love it more. It will keep looking better and better with a clean up crew and then beautiful water in the pool!

Congrats on this phase!
Suz.

Thanks. At least it isn't clumpy mud and clay. I honestly thought I was going to kill myself walking on that uneven ground!! So, I'm happy. My husband likes the salt finish. Next cleanup, fence and pergolas. My substitute super cannot locate the cleanup people...

Ha! So glad I'm not the only one who had a time with that mud, clay, and gunite mole hills! I fell twice! Ugh! Anything is better than that, right?

The cleanup crew is playing hooky while the boss is away! Too funny!
Suz.

Laughter... The only reason I'm alive - no kiddin'!

All you guys keep ME laughing! It's a lot of fun here on TFP! The icing on the cake to all the info, suggestions, opinions, and support. Quite a package - and free!
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
lol, we need daytime photos! It looks good in the night time pics, but then it is hard to see all the debris around. When it is all cleaned up, and the furniture is out, and a few plants here and there....It is going to be awesome, and you are going to love it.

Yay! Cleanup happened today. Boy it's hot in our backyard. The fence guy is here and life is good!!
4de892f69a65dc0fa6c3d3042f39c9a5.jpg

62f634bbd7430b41db2c4ba3aad62dc0.jpg
its not perfect... But way better!
74c8a0ee143245b7b2b0b64f5de650c8.jpg

The front is better. Next we will line up our landscaper and at least get sod down. I really want my sprinkler system repaired. I don't like watering. I'm spoiled. Yes. So much to do. I really think pergolas are going to make all the difference.

Thanks, Suz and Kimkats. I'm pretty relieved. Everything worked out time wise. I have one day to get a pedicure and pack for the beach. We are spending our week here:
f4d94e4c615e98c001ccb981d0411950.jpg

It has turned into a little family tradition. My sisters and our kids and theirs. It's just fun.
Family traveling in from Merritt Island,Florida,; Columbus, Ohio, College Station, Dallas, Garland, Odessa, Katy, and Junction. And of course, Manor. [emoji3] kids, grandkids, nieces, and nephews.
We look forward to this week. So I'm not going to think about the pool again until we get home.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.