New pool, lots of problems in Austin TX

Gatzsd

Jul 26, 2021
Austin
So we had a very unethical pool builder build our pool and split town. I’m looking for a referral in the Austin area that can help us- our problems range from the wrong plumbing, valves, fittings were used, electrical is wired wrong, booster pump doesn’t work, heater can’t function because of the plumbing, wrong pumps installed etc etc.- the list goes on. If anyone knows someone they can refer me that can service the Austin area I would certainly appreciate the referral to diagnose and fix the problems this pool builder left us with. Thank you! (On a positive note it looks very pretty - I just need it to function correctly)

G,

Let's see if one of your Austin members has some recommendations.

In the meantime, I suggest that you post several pics of the pool and especially the equipment pad.

Thanks,

Jim R.

I don’t have experience with any pool techs and still would like to find one to keep in my contacts.

ABC home and commercial has a pool arm to their business now and I think would be able to handle most of the problems. They are likely pricey though.

O’Neill likely handle all of this as well.

And pool builders but I assume they are still super busy building and the money isn’t at remediation currently.

You could try to find a plumber, electrician and then possibly a general tech.

I can probably help more if you share more detail. What’s wrong with the fittings and valves. Photo of the heater connections. Etc.

I hope it is swimmable for the time being. I know it is frustrating but you aren’t alone as it can be the Wild West in austin pool building.