new pool in tucson az

Wow, I just found this site. I'm in Tucson and about to do almost the same thing, except with a spa. I did this one time previously, but it's been 15 years. The internet sure makes things easier! I'm hoping the OP still check this website. I'd be really interested in subcontractor references and any advice. I'll send a pm

Wow, I just found this site. I'm in Tucson and about to do almost the same thing, except with a spa. I did this one time previously, but it's been 15 years. The internet sure makes things easier! I'm hoping the OP still check this website. I'd be really interested in subcontractor references and any advice. I'll send a pm

I know the OP used Stewart Pool Plastering for the plaster, and I'm about to use them as well. Can't really help with any of the other subs though, sorry.

Did you use a pool plumber for your renovation? That's my hardest trade to find. The "pool plumbers" are really pool contractors, and crazy pricey

Did the plumbing myself. Doing everything other than the plaster application myself actually, which is why that's really the only sub I've researched.

When I first started the plaster chip out I did have a custom pool builder out for a quick consultation, since I knew absolutely nothing about pools at the time. He built my dad's pool up in Oro Valley about 10 years ago. Very knowledgeable and helpful guy, I think his company is called Anasazi Pools. I can pm you his number if you'd like.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.