New Pool/Grotto/Slide- Started May 28th

I SO hope you will chime in on this thread: Pool Finish and Color Viewing Room...TFP Member Sound Off Your plaster and pool are ones people would love to see and copy! Take a pic looking down at the steps and down at the deep end to show how the depth changes the color of the plaster. Wait a couple of weeks for the water to get very clear and the plaster dust to be mostly off to show off the true color!

Kim:kim:

The cleaning crew came and gathered all the boards and trash! They also laid dirt down and covered all holes!! We are scheduled for pool school on the 16th!! I can’t believe next week we will be swimming!! ??‍♀️

Attachments

• 6CD4B332-A65D-4B2D-AA0B-3962A4A84EB9.jpeg
    6CD4B332-A65D-4B2D-AA0B-3962A4A84EB9.jpeg
    504.1 KB · Views: 107

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Boom! Thank you for stating you used the wet edge Kaleidescope. We're going back and forth and know we want a prism series finish, but have struggled nailing it down. The Deep Sea Blue is breathtaking, but we worry that it would get TOO hot in this southeast Texas sun. Kaleidascope and Indigo Blue are front runners in the medium category, and your pool looks AMAZING! Please post the shots @kimkats mentioned, and add it to the thread. They're a HUGE help!

Congrats! I've enjoyed your build and there are several elements that you guys did a great job on.

Reactions: Mgvandewark
Boom! Thank you for stating you used the wet edge Kaleidescope. We're going back and forth and know we want a prism series finish, but have struggled nailing it down. The Deep Sea Blue is breathtaking, but we worry that it would get TOO hot in this southeast Texas sun. Kaleidascope and Indigo Blue are front runners in the medium category, and your pool looks AMAZING! Please post the shots @kimkats mentioned, and add it to the thread. They're a HUGE help!

Congrats! I've enjoyed your build and there are several elements that you guys did a great job on.
I absolutely will add it to that thread!! Thank you!!

We are doing our interviews right now with different companies, who did you end up building the pool with? Any recommendations or companies to avoid?

MOD NOTE: please take any PB names to PM. THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.