Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-15
Hello all. Pool has been filled and running since Christmas Day. Wasn’t told until mid January by PB I was supposed to brush my pool three times a day. Been doing it daily and running my motor at the highest setting. Vacuuming too and even put in a robot vacuum. Per PB been keeping acid low by testing then adding a gallon of acid a week. Is there any thing I could do to get the finish off so I stop seeing foot prints? It’s like brushing does nothing.

Attachments

• D3394372-641C-4309-9AF2-E194E6B3A6BE.jpeg
    D3394372-641C-4309-9AF2-E194E6B3A6BE.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 47
Hello all. Pool has been filled and running since Christmas Day. Wasn’t told until mid January by PB I was supposed to brush my pool three times a day. Been doing it daily and running my motor at the highest setting. Vacuuming too and even put in a robot vacuum. Per PB been keeping acid low by testing then adding a gallon of acid a week. Is there any thing I could do to get the finish off so I stop seeing foot prints? It’s like brushing does nothing.
It’s worth nothing the whole pool is like that. Not just why you see in the pic

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.