New Pool Build - Haslet, Tx

Awesome! Man that was a fast build, congrats! Looks great.

I'll be doing the tifway sod as well, you should be good. It'll have a little time to root in before the really cold weather hits.

No idea on the concrete, I'm sure others would have an idea. Let's see some full pictures soon!

I was working from home today and a guy from the pebble tec company came by. I asked him about the spots and he said they will send out people to pressure wash and scrub the deck. He said it will come right up. They do have a lot of spots to get thow. We'll see.

The pool company runs the pool for about two weeks so I'm not even messing with it. Just looking at it and getting ready to play with the Aqualogic controller.

Oh yeah pictures!!! It filled up / over flowed this morning. Here are a few between the clouds when the sun was out for a few mins. Pebblesheen Aqua blue

15521210037_478ff0a01d_b.jpg

15086452794_41cd71d3dd_b.jpg

It's looking very nice. I would test the water anyway if you have the TF-100. I'm curious to know what state the "pool startup tech" left you in chemical-wise. Those people don't always know what they are doing. Mine let the PH rise so high I ended up having to acid wash scaling off my tiles, including all my toe tiles, after the first week.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.