New Pool Build, First Time Pool Owner out of DFW

Sick setup!! Need a Cowboys logo on the court though!

Noticed you put a new fence up. Mind if I asked who you used? Been getting quotes as the builder fence we have is junk and are looking to replace it once the pool is closer to completion.

Thanks. Ill replace it with a Sixers logo only, lol. My PB recommended a guy. He did good work for a reasonable price. Send me a DM if you would like his contact info.

I really like that black rock with the travertine. That is a classy look! When I first saw those planters, I thought they might be fire bowls. The rock looked like you could light the bowls from your patio with fire racing in the rock trenches to bowls igniting them. Yeah, crazy... Then I noticed the BGE. I've got one of those as well. One of the best purchases I've ever made.

That sounds like an awesome concept. Unfortunately, my city wouldn't even permit a firepit in my backyard, so no fire bowls for me. But definately, keeping that in mind if a build another pool. The BGE is great, Ive smoked two brisket already. Haven't perfected it yet but plan to by July 4th. Plan to do some beer can chicken this weekend.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That looks pretty handy. My wife is still asking me what i want for fathers day this maybe it. Can i adjust the temp from my phone with wifi? Or does it just monitor the temp?

You can adjust and monitor on wifi. Nice thing it adjust for you to keep your BFE at a constant temp say 225 for the brisket without all the fluctuation so you can set it and forget it!

You can also have it alert you when the brisket gets to say 195* or whatever your temp target is so you never have to open the lid to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure eeked out a lot of functional space in a small yard!!

Flame Boss is cheating, lol. Low and slow tastes better when the cook has to wake up all night long to check hizzer egg!

Yes, I wanted minimal grass in the backyard. I'm having bbq outfitters come out and realign my lid. I think when pb installed the bge the lid went a little off. I'm getting some smoke coming out the back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.