New Pool Build, First Time Pool Owner out of DFW

Re: Gunite, New Pool, First Time Pool Owner, Rebound?

LOTS of work done! NICE!

LOL at the "fence" to the big trash stuff. Sure do not want it running off! Do you have kids? I bet they do that so slow down someone from playing in it.

Kim

Pes, your tile looks great! I may have to go back and reconsider that one but in blue. Originally, I wasn't sure I'd like the striations, but now that I see it I do!

LOTS of work done! NICE!

LOL at the "fence" to the big trash stuff. Sure do not want it running off! Do you have kids? I bet they do that so slow down someone from playing in it.

Kim

Kim ,

Yeah we have kids but they are older 13 and we are getting a new fence once they are done with pool, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Pes, your tile looks great! I may have to go back and reconsider that one but in blue. Originally, I wasn't sure I'd like the striations, but now that I see it I do!
Marla,
Thanks, there was an overcast so the pictures are gray. The tile really pops in the sun.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.