New Pool Build - Conroe, TX - LOTS of pics! Come say hi Y'all.

The owner just showed up with a bobcat - he got rid of the concrete - trash pile - and is filling in the hole behind the pool and spreading the rest of the dirt!!!! I am feeling like they are trying to get everything done and get me out of their hair!

As soon as the Pizza gets here - I will go out and take more pics. There are so many people back there right now I feel like I am in the way!

Here is a short video on some of the action here today. The owner is on the bobcat. He has since finished spreading it and now he has an attachment on it that looks like a big grater and is going over and over the yard making it smooth.

https://flic.kr/p/vLnx1h

- - - Updated - - -

So which Pizza place do I have to call to get them to hurry up so I can get more pictures?

LOL! I ordered Pizza Hut and took it out there ages ago - but they are still working. I am guessing since the owner hasn't gotten out of the bobcat - they don't think they can stop to eat yet. As soon as they stop Ill get some more pics!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So I saw the owner leaving and I went out to talk to him - I said - so, the fire pit . . . . that looks a lot larger than what we talked about. He cut his eyes at me and said yeah, you were supposed to have boulders. I smiled. He said I hope you are VERY happy with it - it cost 3X what the one we agreed upon. I said I am VERY happy - it was what I wanted first but couldn't afford, then said, I hope it doesn't cost you too much - he said - it was a miscommunication on our part. You get to reap the benefits. YAY ME! Really feeling like this is "Wendy's Day" I might need to celebrate tonight!

19537212308_20293f9cf1_c.jpg
[/url]Untitled by misplaced_texan_usaf, on Flickr[/IMG]

by misplaced_texan_usaf, on Flickr

19725279155_be56a0f2a2_c.jpg
[/url] by misplaced_texan_usaf, on Flickr[/IMG]

Here is a short video of the grater attachment thing working.

https://flic.kr/p/w1Joiu

:rockon: WENDY! :rockon:

That is unreal! It sounds like he was caught unaware that the firepit and some other stuff was not done so he is making up for it in a BIG way! PB of the year award to him!

Christmas in July for Wendy! :santa:

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.