New Pool Build - Conroe, TX - LOTS of pics! Come say hi Y'all.

The wonders of a working filter! SWEET!

Now take a pic of all of your pipes and equipment and print them out! Label them as to what goes where and does what. Put them in a sleeve protector to keep them safe and water proof. This is just in case someone else has to help with the pool for some reason!

Kim

Looks Smurfy. We too had a filtration issue upon setup. It was perfect then went downhill for a week slowly. Filter was messed up inside (used and returned and sold to us). Point being, you're on the road to awesomeness with proper filtration.
We had a few ear infections the first year. They stopped after a while (later that year). We used drops for a while but we don't get them now nor hear of visitors getting them. Nothing else really changed except they don't happen. Take your medicine! Don't need any ruptured eardrums.

Thanks guys - I actually crashed and slept for a few hours - which is VERY unusual for me. I am not a daytime sleeper. In the past when I have been very sick I can sleep during the day - I guess ears qualify. I went and took some new pics - you can now see all the way to the bottom - it is crystal clear! I am AMAZED! And the color - WOW! I am loving it! Pictures to come shortly.

Here are my boys pretending they are in the pool playing volleyball
62203fc841ef34fd70d5c68b272eaf97.jpg
a320da9bd61cd378f4465a1d5da2eb8a.jpg

here are my boys pretending they are in the pool playing volleyball
62203fc841ef34fd70d5c68b272eaf97.jpg
a320da9bd61cd378f4465a1d5da2eb8a.jpg

adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

19396353421_ca67df2047_c.jpg
[/url]Untitled by misplaced_texan_usaf, on Flickr[/IMG]

Do NOT look at the top of the bench - right after I took this pic I brushed it and it totally changed colors!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
OMG! The pictures with the robot do NOT look like is under water. Your water is amazingly clear!

So are the dogs free outside now? Your baby couldn't look any more content. Have any of them used their doggie beach entry yet?

That's good you were able to sleep - best way to get better! Well, and with the medication. Get well, soon!
Suz.

The dogs are free outside when we are home and awake :). I'm scared someone might fall in - so I'm still pretty freaked out by it. We started training yesterday, getting them on the tanning ledge (using the beach entry). No one wanted in, so we pulled out our secret weapon. Asparagus. My dogs love fruit and veggies. So I coaxed one in & when the others saw they were getting a treat they all ran in & started fighting over it :). We kept training short. About 5 min, just going in and out using the beach entry.

How long after you fill the pool with water till you are allowed to use the pool cleaner? Right away or a week or what?

I think it has been a week. I think it also depends on what type of cleaner (type of wheels). They had to get the metals out of the pool before they could do anything else with the chemistry - that might determine when you can use the robot too.

I'll probably be the bad guy. They love me more & will forgive me quicker! They hold it against Eddie longer!

We can swim tomorrow!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.