Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Hi,
I have a brand new Pentair Warrior that I received on Thursday. It stops cleaning after 15 minutes and the LED on the robot goes off. I checked the impeller. There was a tiny bit of hair, but i removed it. I also noticed that all of the controller lights stay solid no matter what setting i use. I've turned it on and have read it's supposed to start cleaning if no other buttons are pressed (which it does), then it stops after 15 minutes. I'm not using an extension cord and have tried multiple outlets. Is this a defective unit or am I missing something? I'm not
impressed so far.

1590255951749.png
1590256004505.png

Last edited:
I just took delivery of a new Pentair Warrior SE as well and am having a similar problem. The robot moved around a bit then stopped doing anything at all. The Blue LED blinks but it doesn’t move. When it did move I noticed the tracks slipping a few times, it’s a regular vinyl liner pool. I reset it a few times but it won’t move at all now. I’ll be contacting Marina pool and spa tomorrow. Very, very disappointed. Is anything made well anymore? ?

This is my 11th season with my pool and this is exactly the reason I put off buying an automatic cleaner for so long. I’ve heard about people having so much trouble with them. The reviews I read were all 50/50 with so many people complaining of them arriving DOA. I love machines like this and was looking forward to finally taking the plunge. My biggest fear was it lasting a couple seasons and just quitting. I expect a machine like this to last 6-7 seasons at the very least. Or like so many things today are they designed to only work a short time so you keep coming back and buying them? ?Maybe I should stick with what works and just manually vaccuum ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.