Laurel Springs, NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 30
I had A Pentair Ichlor 30 installed this past Monday. I was able to get my electrician over today to hookup the electric this morning. When I turn the pump power on the ichlor goes through its startup. Once it finishes I have green LEDs on the salt, flow and when the cell is producing chlorine on the cell LED. The problem is I can’t change the chlorine % or put the cell into the diagnostic mode. I am pushing the “More” button once then pushing it again to try to change the %.

I call Pentair a d they started a warranty claim and notified the closest installer, not the installer who did the install. Any ideas on what’s wrong? It seems that the “Less” and”More” buttons are broken.

The iChlor is a low quality product. If you can return it and get an IntelliChlor do so. You will be much happier over the life of the device.

R,

Pushing the "More" button should change you % unless you had an automation system.. Sounds like your cell "thinks" it is attached to an automation system when it is not..

Not sure what you can do, other than wait for Pentair's techs to replace it.

Please let us know how this turns out.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.