New owner overwhelmed

TRP,

How is that possible if you have a SWCG? How long do you run the SWCG and when?

The answer to your question is YES.. You must always keep your FC well above the minimum.. Get some Liquid Chlorine.Bleach in there now.

Forget about TC... you want to keep your FC at the right level..

Thanks,

Jim R.

It's the caldera fresh water salt system. THey told me to use dichlor or liquid chlorine in the beginning because the salt system takes time to start generating.
TRP,

How is that possible if you have a SWCG? How long do you run the SWCG and when?

The answer to your question is YES.. You must always keep your FC well above the minimum.. Get some Liquid Chlorine.Bleach in there now.

Forget about TC... you want to keep your FC at the right level..

Thanks,

Jim R.

TRP,

I have no clue what they mean by "won't work right away" :scratch: Your salt system will either make chlorine or it will not... What turns it on or off? What tells the system how much chlorine to make? Does the manual say how the system works?

Edit... What specific Caldera spa do you have? What is the model called?

Thanks,

Jim R.

TRP,

I have no clue what they mean by "won't work right away" :scratch: Your salt system will either make chlorine or it will not... What turns it on or off? What tells the system how much chlorine to make? Does the manual say how the system works?

Thanks,

Jim R.
It's a caldera reunion.

TRP,

Thanks,

Jim R.
My manual says the same, that it may take up to 24 hours. I suspect what they mean is it may take that long to produce enough to be at a good level. That along with no CYA in the water yet....I used dichlor for a few days.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.