New Oasis on Long Island

looks really nice! i like they used 3 inch limestone it looks like for the steps. it's very hard to find 3 inch around me. everyone uses 2 inch cause it's so cheap. the only guy in my area who cuts 3 inch is like 100 years old now and once he is gone i don't know. 3 inch looks so nice.

Looking fantastic! Like the others the decking is my favorite. Really like the water bowls too - you have me considering to add them in to our build. :)

Good morning TFPers.

So it seems the closer we get to the end, the finish line gets pushed back [emoji35]

The Pentair magic bowls have black marks on them. We are not sure how, maybe from the packing material. We are waiting on pentair to get some help or change them.
5e3b18298f1a289b27206fcfe3a3156b.jpg
aa0f955d6b88510e5c58d6e92fa7b239.jpg
da4b7ffcab02c536aefdbf8a80d6f816.jpg
22185ee78e518c95a6944debceb01189.jpg

Last, but not least, something I did ?

I sealed the marble pavers with dry treat stain proof. The website makes it seem very ez. I followed their videos and did what they said to do. Now the patio has steaks in bright sun. I haven't had the time to try and repair it yet. Hopefully this weekend I can get to it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looking sooooo good! Great color choices as the stone makes the water pop. Will you continue the panels along the back to separate the pool equipment? Are you putting in sod or other ground cover?

WOWZER! That is all SO pretty!! Are those rope lights on/in the the railing??

Your decking is STILL my all time fav of any I have seen so far............and I have seen a LOT!!!

Kim:kim:
That's not finished kim. The panels with the Boulder pattern have to still go the rest of the way to the wall. They will light up the fence, just slightly. You will not see the rope light

Looking sooooo good! Great color choices as the stone makes the water pop. Will you continue the panels along the back to separate the pool equipment? Are you putting in sod or other ground cover?
Thank you.

Yes the panels go to the wall and we are adding grey stones in that area. So no lawn mowers need to go back there. The stones under the grill are also getting changed to the grey color

That will be very nice and maintenance free for the most part. The issue I have in my rock areas is that the grass/weeds still grows thru and if you don't stay on top of it...what a pain!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.