New Oasis on Long Island

Coming along very nicely. I love your decking and the color you picked, looks beautiful.
Thank you. One thing we love is the color changes with the light that hits it.
b2a5a4809a8099b5d10c150666e1b0e5.jpg
1c9158db5eb0b7a298a5b7a4f7f88021.jpg
b93e228507f09ab084a92c07d49920e5.jpg

Man that is SO pretty!! LOVE the decking! They did good work but the person that picked out that stone is the one that gets the biggest applause! That color is purrfect!

LOVE the water bowls THEN you light them up!!! WOWZER! Do you like how they sound?

Kim:kim:

Man that is SO pretty!! LOVE the decking! They did good work but the person that picked out that stone is the one that gets the biggest applause! That color is purrfect!

LOVE the water bowls THEN you light them up!!! WOWZER! Do you like how they sound?

Thanks Kim

We found the stone by chance while looking at travertine. Just right time and right place. We can't stop looking at it.

We love the sound of the water. It's so relaxing. Can't wait for the second 1 to be finished. The wall was supposed to be 18" and the piers were supposed to be 24". They are 21" & 27". No complaints from us! We love the look.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You will also need to find a safe place to store it! It does not play well with chlorine and can cause rust in metal. There are some resin containers with plastic hinges. They can be lock if you so a little work with a drill if you have any concerns about kids getting into them.

Glad I said something. There was one lady who had it in a metal cabinet. She took a pic of the inside of the door. You could SEE how the fumes traveled up the door by the rust marks.
Yes thank you! This site is a wealth of information!! I was so nervous about getting the pool balanced, but it is truly trouble free with the help of everyone here!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.