New Northeastern Pa Build

Thanks Kim! I’ll try to be more active this summer! Last summer we had a lot going on family wise and into winter. All is well now! I miss being here.

Not as many projects. Just maintainance at this point. I got to get a tv outside finally. Next month. Lol

Reactions: kimkats
I imagine a new valve can fail too and you wouldn’t know if it had a slow air leak like mine. It seemed to be holding air fine when I closed it. I considered adding in some threaded ports or something so I could add in antifreeze but decided against it because of comments here that the water will just displace the antifreeze anyway.

Yes mine was built in 2018. I should probably go back and update my thread with all the things I wish I’d done when I was building it. 😄
Great, Jimim has something else to occupy his mind with in the winter. Sadly, I'm almost slightly happy something happened. Because now he has a personal reason to be so diligent. I mean look what happened when he wasn't!

Thanks for the update on pool and non-pool topics! Enjoy the slowly arriving warmer weather.

Great, Jimim has something else to occupy his mind with in the winter. Sadly, I'm almost slightly happy something happened. Because now he has a personal reason to be so diligent. I mean look what happened when he wasn't!

Thanks for the update on pool and non-pool topics! Enjoy the slowly arriving warmer weather.
I’m such a worrier. I really try not to be but my mind is just so wired to prepare for the worse. Lol

I wish it would warm up. Snowing as I look out the window. Yes snowing.

Figured I would update my plaster repair after it's first winter being exposed due to water being lowered and pool covered. It was repaired at beginning of last season and under water all summer. It matched perfect cause my plaster isn't really old yet. I consider it new plaster.

I was all over those skimmer lids this winter. I didn't let anything melt around them and made sure there was no way water was creeping up there. We opened the pool over a month ago now but when we opened those 2 areas were fine. No issues. no cracks or change in color. Feels fine.

So hopefully we are in the clear. Still no tile issues with our rough winters. I'm very happy about that. Plaster still looks good to me.

So another summer of just maintenance hopefully. I have been splitting day lilies to fill in areas and that's about it. More time to fish!

Oh and I love my boat. . . I actually wish I bought a bigger boat, but when I'm loading it on our swampy small lakes we fish I don't cause I can handle it much easier than a lot of my other buddies with their larger boats.

Good news about the pool. Congrat's, but...

THRILLER Movie Scene of the Day: You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat. From JAWS  (1975) – Thriller/Suspense Film and Writing Festival

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.