New Northeastern Pa Build

brian. . . u lost me with no landscaping. look at my drawing. i will have 30 some little limes and a ton of day lilies.

so you think i should uplight the pool house brick? what about the side of my house. i didn't know if i should do side of house cause of all the service stuff like gas, havoc, and electrical. didn't know if it would make them really stick out.

I’m going to pick up 5 uplights for the pool house this morning as long as they have a transformer. I need a 600 watt which are harder to find in stock. I don’t use led still and I don’t feel like switching all the other lights in front of house over. I have to ask more about that actually today. My neighbors are led and I hate them. So blue vs yellow temp.

I’ll leave a service loop to break off to the side of house when I decide the plan there.

Fished for the day. Came home with 92 perch, crappie, and gills between 3 socially distanced guys on 2 boats. Lol. It was nuts. Got on the water at 430 am and off by 11. Caught tons of other fish we released. Prob one of best days I have ever seen.
mi know this covid situation is bad but my fishing man has never been better. Lol

Then after being completely beat from being up I get a call my plants for side of the house are in and they wanted to know when I was coming for them cause of the freeze tonight. So my dad picked me up and away we went to get everything. They weren’t suppose to be in for a week. They came in 24 hrs. Really!

map now I have to put my jump to get my lighting in or at least under control before I get paper down and then plant cause this area is rock vs mulch.
I know why am I putting paper down first? Cause I didn’t feel like cutting around 80 plants! I do my garden like that and it works out pretty well each year.

so big freeze tonight. Not frost. Freeze so they r in my garage. I wonder if I’ll ever be able to park in my garage again?

F05D44B2-52B7-4C31-B3DF-7380E104C121.jpeg

I have so much to do over the next week!

Oh lighting. As of now I’m doing the pool house back and side wall. After I plant I’ll reside side of house. Right now I am doing 1 up light and the short pool house wall facing street and 4 on long wall. Then I’ll reevaluate.

• Haha
Reactions: kimkats
F3A49BD1-591C-452C-8058-42A64D7D21AE.jpeg528F16EF-9253-4DAB-B2C8-EAFBB2ED0C9B.jpeg

so far so good I think. Once the flowers go in it will look for complete. The raised bed I am going to try what Kim was talking about since the herbs are seasonal so the lights I put down won’t get ruined from the winter. I have to just find strings of low volt lights though. I knew I should have put a plug over there.

So let’s see what’s up.

all my plants for aids r in. Waiting on rick. My cedar mulch came so I’m going to hot that today. Have to rip out a dead wine and rose. Upset about that. 10 years old. Good run. Lol paper only where rock goes. Mulch on dirt for decay.

414B7292-D526-489D-837D-6ED821EE6FB1.jpeg72A2C3CC-B6BD-474B-BCAA-7A5CCD3B724F.jpeg001C6365-EFA6-4B51-884C-F61DC1A52108.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
thanks kim!

i got the far far bed in the distance done and part of the area in front of my garage. then it was time for diner. tomorrow when i get back from fishing. i hope i get my rock by the end of the week.

I don’t think my speakers are ever going to come. This covid is messing me up!

we r still moving on the rock. I’m waiting on the yard to get more in cause I used all they had. Was suppose to be there today. Ya no go.

so my father and myself got paper down to plant the walkway into the pool and we pulled my 12/2 low volt for lights in that area. I have somemore plants coming tomorrow to finish that area. I just hope I have rock for the weekend.

then I have to decide what to tackle next before I can do behind the pool cause I have no speakers!

prob do around the garden. I’ll post finished side of house pics after rock is done. I’m very happy with how it came out. We spent a ton of time out there. oh here is my finished wall for my herbs. BF046217-FDF5-465B-9D95-44E8694AF3B2.jpeg25526127-ED4C-4362-B4FA-419C46270099.jpeg391CD1FB-1ECD-4628-9E6C-3E29E748091D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: kimkats
Kim I haven’t had any time to work on lighting. My dad has me going non stop. He was in my driveway yesterday when I was coming home from fishing. A man needs to fish. Ya know. Lol

today he had me doing the walkway planting and rock. This week I told him I need a day for lighting and some low volt speaker work.

Lol. I’m tired Kim. I’m just tired. I passed out on the couch at 745 last night. That has never happened before.
You’re not getting any younger! Maybe take a day off? The pool and yard ain‘t going anywhere.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.