New Northeastern Pa Build

woo hoo Im the grand prize winner :) :) :)

- - - Updated - - -

Im so sorry Dirk but Im ROFLMAO :)

and you win. . . nothing. . . cause of the holiday dinner picture! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Dirk is unavailable for comment. He was last seen pouting and mumbling something about getting even...

that's pretty funny Dirk! why didn't it change when u did ur post?! so weird! and then cliff swings in and steals it from you! lol

oh classic!

- - - Updated - - -

I am for real Laughing Out Loud!!! Poor Dirk.........all of that hard work to only get updates!!!!

ya that's awesome. spanned the heck out of the reply button and got nada for it! lol

cliff wonders in and clams it. then he climbed back in his pool to swim with the kids! nice!

cliff for the win. . .

dirk gets most motivated poster of the day though!

- - - Updated - - -

thanks everyone for hanging out with me over the year! only reason thee is 100 posts is cause i don't have enough money to get it done in a timely matter! lol story of our lives. we nickel and dime everything to death.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Dirk Jim and I have become friends due to this site and we text each other all the time. We talk about everything from vacations to cooking so its very ironic that I just happened to be #1000. Just think if we didn't have this summer storm come thru I would have been in the pool and missed it. The pool Gods have a serious sense of humor :)

Dirk is unavailable for comment. He was last seen pouting and mumbling something about getting even...

well my mom is now a trained TFP tester. lol she is going to take care of my FC level while we go away. just to make sure i stay in range and then i can adjust the cell as needed. she did the test 4 or 5 times and has it down solid. lol she was a teacher for 35 years so listens well and her carryover is perfect. lol

she wants to learn how to use the robot cause she is worried with something staining the bottom of the pool. i said just use the skimmer if anything falls in. last thing i need is for her or my dad falling in as they pull out a waterlogged wall-e. lol

jim

i finally got 1 of the new keypads installed. this is the indoor one. it can control any zone since it just uses the app. it's just a android tablet that runs off POE and gets its IP via the hardwired connection since there is no wireless card or battery in the tablet.

i'm using it for other apps like I said before. here is pool app running in on it. figure that's the most imp app that should be running on it. lol

Untitled by Jim, on Flickr

Untitled by Jim, on Flickr

when i get back from vacation i'm going to buy the speakers for around the pool. 6 speakers with a buried sub.

off to see Mickey!

one of my favorite pics i took at Animal kingdom lodge, which is our favorite place to stay. i love photographing this resort at night when everyone goes to bed and it is empty of people.

IMG_4640_HDR_1 by Jim, on Flickr

Snazzy setup!

Love the AK lodge. Do you stay on the side where you can see the giraffes outside?

Have fun and say Hi to Mickey! Tell him I’ll see him in late October! LOL. I have annual passes but don’t go May through Oct. Too hot!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.