New member, new Soake pool :)

McGeek

Jan 23, 2022
Connecticut, USA
Hi,

New member here. I live in Northeastern Connecticut and just had a Soake pool installed in January. Due to issues with the subcontractors (local pool company, propane company, landscapers, and New England weather, lol) we are just now getting the pool fully up and running, although we were able to use it initially a handful of times in the dead of winter. The exterior hardscaping is ongoing, but it's now usable again. Happy to answer any questions about the overall experience, which was challenging due to the aforementioned issues unrelated to the Soake company/product, which I highly recommend!

We are new to pool ownership and I definitely need "pool school" and lots of help from all the experts on this site!

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Be sure to keep the link below saved to your favorites and refer to it for all your pool needs. Of course, always have a TF-100 or Taylor K-2006C test kit in-hand. Never rely on free testing somewhere. Don't forget to update your signature. See mine as an example. Have a nice weekend. :swim:

How much did the soake pool cost? How was the install and subs, what issues did you run into?

I am helping my friend determine if it is worth it for them to go with a soake pool or custom.

Also wonder if it can be installed on a slab of piers completely above group to Meet a deck. They are on a hill.