New here from North GA

Franklinfam

Jun 20, 2019
Jkalob03
New from NW GA.
We finished building our house 2 years ago and now I’m researching semi ingrounds to match up to my deck. I would love an in ground but I absolutely can not justify the cost. I’m a domestic engineer? raising 3 boys, 2 in elementary school and one in high school, and now he is on track to graduate early and off to college! Enjoying reading everyone’s advice and ideas.

Oh yeah currently have a cheap intex metal frame to keep the kids happy and not be drove nuts wanting me to take them to Nana’s everyday to swim (inground). Any advice on what brands to look into and what people tend to forget to check out would be amazing. We are decently handy and do a lot ourselves and my husband is an electrician so certainly helps not having to pay for that later. Thank in advance for any advice.?

Please post the details of your pool in the signature, which you can access by clicking on your name in the upper right and then clicking on signature. I'm in NW Georgia too, in Bremen. Be sure to put your location where it belongs, so we can know what your local climate is like.

Finally, I encourage you to read ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry, Test Kits Compared, and FC/CYA Levels to get an idea of what we do and why we do it.

Welcome to TFP!!!