New Build - Vinyl Lagoon in North Carolina

We had them put umbrella holes in on both ends of the steps and 1 over by the cuddle cove/ledge thing in the deeper end. Our pool is oriented so the shallow end is the southern most portion. The umbrella holes provide a lot of shade for anyone wanting to sit and relax on the steps or on the ledge.

Concrete was completed today!!! Grass is next! I'm not in a hurry to do the liner only because it's still too cold to swim. That will come sometime next month.
637dadee02d5806641b7e6bbffe874a4.jpg
0393d1ac21fe4818ef4de0bfbe4ee9b3.jpg
1aa8f676b5d7ff19406052eb57dbbe63.jpg
eeb9de62d7b0dff20b44358cb81158d1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice! They did a good job making the control joints aesthetically pleasing.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks good! I remember this time 4 years ago getting ours installed!
It may be too late now..but when we did ours we had an option for the skimmer lid to be "poured" with the same concrete as the decking so it becomes hidden.
With the warm weather we've had recently makes me really want to remove the safetcover and fire up the heater!

SWEET!!!! Are you bonding with it?? aka watering it. That helps is cure and might stop any cracking. With all of those pretty joints I don't think cracking will be a problem but better safe than sorry!

Kim:kim:

I wasn't sure if that was good or not. I can start tonight ! How much do I water it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good!

My kids have been in the pool everyday since Saturday. Pool temp was 53 then. 61 today thanks to this awesome weather!

Definitely get a gray skimmer lid. Our entire skimmer is gray and I'm glad I learned it was an option so PB was able to switch it out during construction.

Liner went in today! I wish I could be more excited but I'm feeling a bit under the weather. I hope this cold passes quickly! In the meantime, celebrate!!
9cb3e61518ba457883f2cf3689b4de6f.jpg
05000e2acf99ba31a4ce4d1260f19f2f.jpg
e8d4a4d9a8b38fc2554883f2a9f210a3.jpg
2c45dafde091e1a8b34a81291fe89e34.jpg
a0b1244794c708f8d608062fafb9455f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You did it! You got a REAL pool! How much water is in it now??? Oh happy day! I wish you felt better so you could :party: Until then I will do it for you! (we need a snoopy dance emoji!)

It looks like it fits like a glove!!!

You did it! You got a REAL pool! How much water is in it now??? Oh happy day! I wish you felt better so you could :party: Until then I will do it for you! (we need a snoopy dance emoji!)

It looks like it fits like a glove!!!

Thanks Kim! I'm so happy about this pool! But now I'm scared about taking care of it. I've been reading posts in this website every night but now I'm actually going to be in the drivers seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.