New build - South of San Antonio

stikshooter

Sep 9, 2019
Floresville Tx
After 33 years of marriage, I broke down and gave into the little wife and had her pick out a pool. We went with fiberglass over a concrete pool for quick install and I’ve been led to believe less maintenance. Here are some pictures from a couple weeks ago, to where we are now. FFCD4641-D0B5-4DA7-8AFA-E0F0892DD84E.jpeg0BF9D96F-2DAB-47A1-AA4E-C16599B51F8D.jpeg

Attachments

• 0AA9DD20-1DF7-47D9-84CE-AD85D6C7D89F.jpeg
    0AA9DD20-1DF7-47D9-84CE-AD85D6C7D89F.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 4488FF4C-9B7B-4FF4-8ED2-565A8DF3771C.jpeg
    4488FF4C-9B7B-4FF4-8ED2-565A8DF3771C.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 36
  • A364DB0D-955D-49EA-A05E-4C1B83A89053.jpeg
    A364DB0D-955D-49EA-A05E-4C1B83A89053.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 38
That almost looks like the same people that installed ours (G's P&P). Hope the process is going well. Interesting color choice. I don't think I've seen that before. Looks nice. Congrats! :swim:

Yep (G's P&P) It went really smooth with us, no complaints so far. That color is a little darker than we wanted, when the suns out it looks nearly white in the water though.

Reactions: Texas Splash
Happy wife=happy life! I LOVE that design! I can see many times that bench will be in full use with the person sighing in happiness!

What equipment did you pick out?

We can help you have a Trouble Free Pool! Ask the pool builder what test kit he will provide. Let us know what it is so we can fill in any holes.

A good test is the MOST important part of having a trouble free pool.

Kim:kim:

Thank you. The test kit were some strips :oops:, so I will be ordering A good test kit. I'm going to be installing a SWG as well.
I so appreciate all the help and advice I have gotten so far. I just hope I don't ask too many dumb questions.:unsure:

Eric...

I just hope I don't ask too many dumb questions.
You are more than welcome and encouraged to ask any and all questions you need or want to! If you don't know it you need to ask. It is like learning a new language and we were there in the beginning!

I would like to introduce you to another newbie that has really caught on and can be a big help to you I bet! @carnivalday

Kim:kim:

Cant wait to see that when its all done, it will be fabulous!! Dont worry about asking too many dumb questions, I already covered that for you! I dont think anyone could ask more dumber questions than I did. Just ask away, you will not believe how many incredibly smart and helpful people there are here. You will easily have it all under control, and will love your new backyard!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A little water is good for curing cement :)

We picked out our fiberglass pool also for the fast install and for a quick "up and running" pool. We do find it easy to manage (using TFP methods) and hope you will find it just as easy.

Will you be filling with well water or city water?

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.