New Build - IG Pool/Spa/Grotto - Little Elm,TX upd 08/23 New Pics

Re: New Build - IG Pool/Spa/Grotto - Little Elm,TX upd 08/10 PLASTER TOMORROW!

PM called me with great news! "A-B Plaster called me about scheduling and someone dropped off the books, we can plaster you tomorrow morning" SWEET! :cheers:

Plaster tomorrow, acid wash the following day, then SWIMMING!

It is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are they there yet??????????

Make sure to be there to check they have the correct color and any extras needed.

:hug:

It is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are they there yet??????????

Make sure to be there to check they have the correct color and any extras needed.

:hug:

Yeah, they are working right now. They are applying PebbleSheen Blue Granite. Can't wait to go home and see it.

I am just happy I ordered my Test Kit on Tuesday

Re: New Build - IG Pool/Spa/Grotto - Little Elm,TX upd 08/12 Pool (should be) filling

Plaster was finished, looked great before the acid wash, can't wait to see it when I get home. Official start up on Monday, Pool School on Saturday, no salt or heater for two weeks.

Pictures of PebbleSheen Blue Granite before the acid wash :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Re: New Build - IG Pool/Spa/Grotto - Little Elm,TX upd 08/12 Pool (should be) filling

WOW. That is concerning to me. Yours is WAY more blue than mine. I am almost wondering if they didn't give me the right pebblesheen.

Is there any reason why it would be more teal? The pool will get chemicals on Monday, is it just my tap water that is changing the color? We actually don't mind the color at all, but I am confused that our color vary so much.

Here are some latest photos.... FYI I must have the slowest water line in the world, its been filling for close to 26 hours.

Re: New Build - IG Pool/Spa/Grotto - Little Elm,TX upd 08/13 Blue Granite looks teal?

I'm thinking it will start to turn blue with chemicals. Ours had a bit of a turquoise tint before chemicals as well.

You could also turn on the olympics and atleast say your water looks better than the diving pool in Rio!!

Re: New Build - IG Pool/Spa/Grotto - Little Elm,TX upd 08/13 Blue Granite looks teal?

I am so sorry! I think I forgot to tell you there would be a green tint until about a couple of weeks out. You are good! It might take a couple/few weeks for the color to show it's true self.

:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.