New build Gilbert AZ

Is that a Bull bbq? If so, I have the same one. I'm happy with it. Cooks hot toward the rear but like w any grill you just have to get used to how it heats across different parts. It cooks very even though across the back, middle, front so even though the back cooks hotter it's even across the whole back. The light is great (first time I've had a light in my grill).

Sorry, been out of town a lot lately. Yes, water is in, and it's crystal clear! Hope to keep it that way TFP way. Currently on pucks while we wait 30 days before salt. I'm testing daily and watching CYA rise very carefully.

Grill and fire pit are completed, waiting on final inspection to hook up gas. Can't wait to use everything, I'll post more pics when I get home.
6edc21ef3c08921b38ba0da068f0d1dd.jpg
f0b8f851124be366d6142ede3efe66ca.jpg
8bf41e61a9637a4f9ea0d667311faf1c.jpg
6e497b03e15c276a063f51dcbf80cd98.jpg
d9d58bf2e2c67d22b2335b3bbf00ac10.jpg
07c5f178bc8461bb1d25a85e9a5609f8.jpg

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You may have already read this somewhere, but just a reminder.... I have glass tile under my sheer descents like you do. If your water has a tendencey to leave scale on your shower door and coffee pot, then under the sheers is the place most likely for it to happen on your pool. I wasn't vigilant enough with mine, because I didn't think about it. I run my water features only 10 minutes a day to keep chlorinated water going through the pipes and pumps. But that was enough for my glass to end up with quite a bit of scale during the second year. It's been difficult to remove, but the glass looks much better now. My plan is to keep on top of it and give those areas a more frequent going over than my waterline tile.

All your colors are so perfect together; it looks like a magazine. The glass tile, waterline tile, fire glass, pool color.... even the sky in your pictures is cooperating with matching the blues of your pool!! What color PebbleTec did you go with? Be sure to add that to your signature for future newbies who fall in love with your pool!!!

Enjoy!
Suz

The pergola is aluminum. We like it, but I wish it was bigger. It's as big as allowed by HOA, but I guess if it wasn't attached to the house, that restriction goes away and we could have gone bigger. Can't have too much shade is Az!

We got up to 90 degree water temp before the rain started, I try to run the aireator at night.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.