New Build Forney, TX (Dallas)

Ok everybody, PB finished shooting gunite yesterday. They work very fast doing this step. I asked prior to, and they ensured there was no (minimal) about of rebound used. Ive made sure to keep it sprayed with h2o, but mother nature is doing it for me now. When I look at it, everything appears to be good, although they did not do the two seat heights in the spa. I contacted PB and he said he did not have it in his notes, and of course I told him it was discussed on several occasions. He offered to jack hammer and re do, but I told him I did not want to do that.

here are some pictures, please let me know if anything looks wonky....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
5.6.16. More work on the coping and the spa veneer. It's amazing to watch these guys work the stone. They hand chip the rock face to get the look. They were here all day working on the water spill from the spa and the veneer. They will be here bright and early to finish tomorrow. Then on Monday the 4 ton waterfall and weeping wall begins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So today the built the waterfall and weeping wall. I like it, but just wonder what it will look like with water.

So far most has gone as planned, but I do have some small things I don't like. In one spot the mortar is showing through the grout. This ha to be fixed. Take a look at the pics and tell me what you think. Never too late to rip it all out and redo! Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how it looks! That is a waterfall? Where does the water come from? I do not see any opening for water to come out of.

Can you get it wet yet? I would find a way to run water over it just to see how it looks.

Kim:cat:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.