New Build, Cypress, TX - looking for feedback

Just though I'd mention I researched the bubbler lights as well. Check out the everything else forum for a lot of great info. I was swayed by others who had problems. Also the expense was high. Instead we places a 20w jandy nichless on the sun self instead.

Can't wait to see some pictures!

Interesting - can you share pictures of this nichless light!? Never heard of it! Maybe we should/could go that route!? THANKS!!!

You are getting some of the best chiming in with their awesome ideas (Hi NINI!!!! :hug:) You are on the right track!

Kim:kim:

Hi Kim!!! :hug::hug: It's so awesome the way everyone pulls together here!
I'm hoping my schedule slows down a bit this fall and I can chime in more! I try to read and follow when I can right now.

Tiff- your pool is going to be great and by incorporating the advice and experience of others, you will save yourself some hindsight regret.

Blessings!!
Denise

Hi Kim!!! :hug::hug: It's so awesome the way everyone pulls together here!
I'm hoping my schedule slows down a bit this fall and I can chime in more! I try to read and follow when I can right now.

Tiff- your pool is going to be great and by incorporating the advice and experience of others, you will save yourself some hindsight regret.

Blessings!!
Denise

Thank you!! Super thankful for everyone's input!!! Several things I have changed because of this forum!!!! :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Good morning all! HAPPY FRIDAY!

Pool outline was sprayed out on Wednesday - we did not like the layout at all! They are making changes to that today.... then DIG is scheduled for Wednesday the 20th! Can't wait to finally get started! This has been such a long process already!!! :)

When you say you did not like the lay out what do you mean? I like to ask these kinds of questions so we can all learn from it.

When they sprayed it out - it was entirely too close to the house, so we moved it away and actually turned it a bit. Nothing they did wrong, just in the pictures it looked different than actually in the yard :)

- - - Updated - - -

Saturday was DIG DAY!!!! This picture is Day 3 - will have to post more pictures when I am home! Pool day 3.jpg

VERY good reason to make a change. Easy fixes at that point. Now go out and measure the pool. Add about 6 inches for gunite and plaster. Is it long, wide, deep, etc enough?

If there is any way possible try to be there when they shoot the gunite. They might have some ideas, questions, concerns they will want input from you for. If you are not there they will do what they think you might want so...........

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.