New build 15x30 - Wisconsin

Sweet!

full

Boardwalk from the sidewalk to the stairs while we debate on how much of a deck to build. Second pic is the pink granite my wife picked to go around the pool.

B4A81B42-1CD1-45E3-9732-CEB3E778B28C.jpeg5BAA77A3-08D4-4EE0-ACB6-62AA55D77855.jpeg

Reactions: Newdude
In pic 22, is that your flow switch on the down pipe after the filter ? They need to be upflow or horizontal. Otherwise when they fail, and it's a when not an if, gravity will close the switch on your behalf. An explosion that close to the pool could take the pool down too.

You have some time, but get it moved one of these days.

Thank you! Planning on redoing the plumbing a bit in the spring. Think it will be fine for a couple months? It’s only running when the pump is on otherwise it has no power to it. Not relying on the flow switch.

Think it will be fine for a couple months? It’s only running when the pump is on otherwise it has no power to it. Not relying on the flow switch.
Yeah you have some time if it's the secondary failsafe. It also won't likely fail for quite some time, but then again it's a 18 cent part.

This was from the directions so didn't really think about it
We have 100 angles the manufacturer doesn't even know about. We got you. ;)

lol good to know. But yeah its on a timer with the pump so secondary. The plumbing is working OK but I need to make some changes with the MIP connections in the spring. The ones I got were supposed to be pressure rated but they are far too flimsy for my taste. I will be sure to swap it around when I change those.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.