Need to Clear Water for Liner Measurements

jobondur

Dec 13, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm going to sign a contract for a new liner in the next couple of days and need to get the water clear-ish so they can take good measurements. I pulled back the mesh safety cover and it was a little green. I could see the floor in the shallow end ok but the deep end was not visible. I think all I need to do is add some chlorine and let the pump circulate and the DE filter run. I'm not looking to fully balance the water and waste money when I'm just going to dump it for the liner install anyways. Can someone tell me what Chlorine level I should target to get the water clear enough to get good measurements? I'm not going to brush or anything, just run the pump and filter with chlorine.

Bad part is I'm going out of town for the next 4 days and I'd like this to be a one-time dose if possible. My wife will be here and can add Chlorine if needed but it would be better if she didn't need to.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.