Need replacement liner MODEL: B 18'x48" F G01 16R0

Paula Pickering

Jul 1, 2019
Seattle Area
I am trying to locate the replacement liner for our Intex pool but I dont know which one to choose.
I have a model number imprinted on the current pool liner as MODEL: B 18'x48" F G01 16R0
It is round, not oval.
Tried to phone Intex customer service but the recording says they are too busy to take calls, call back later.

Paula,

Looks like online they show it as "unavailable" and this seems to be the case for all their online liner parts. I don't know much about AG pools but I have seen posts where they get an after market liner from a pool supply like Inyopools or Doheny's. I'll ping one of our AG pool experts to see if they can provide more help @kimkats @zea3 .

Hope this helps.

Chris

Maybe you can get a nicer liner from another source. Google "Intex replacement liner".

Here is MY posting to a thread ... my posting came in on page 10, there were so many of us doing it with a regular overlap liner...

Thanks everyone for helping out! LOVE me some TFP people :hug:

Kim:kim:
Kim Ditto! Thanks experts and contributors!!

At least now Paula has some options. Paula, if you have any additional questions about options or installation please do feel free to ask. Our people are always here to offer advice. And we sell nothing on this site so you can be sure the advice you get is never conflicted. Once you get your liner decision made I'd suggest you read through Pool School. TFP methods work great for AG pools like yours. You'll be assured you have a safe, sparkling gorgeous pool at the minimum cost and be free from expensive pool store supplies.

I hope this helps.

Chris

• Love
Reactions: Wobblerlorri
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.