Need recs for new pressure side cleaner

vapool

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 2, 2007
Our Polaris 380 has been struggling for the past season or two, and tired of replacing multitude of parts every year. Looking for recommendations for a new pressure side cleaner that’s relatively durable and will do a good, thorough job of cleaning leaves and debris in our gunite pool. I know many here recommend the robotic cleaners instead, but we have a fairly new booster pump and poor access to an electrical outlet near our pool. Thanks in advance!

Check out the Polaris Quattro. I replaced my Pentair Racer for the same reason you want to change. The Polaris is like a robot ( no bag ) and 4 wheel drive. There is a rebate running now!
Thanks...I was looking at that one and intrigued. Do you know approximate cost? It’s not sold online so unable to get pricing on it. Polaris Days is this weekend at our local pool store, so hoping there’ll be an additional discount ?

Get another Polaris 380/38. It is the best value.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.