Need help with setting up Actuator Valves on EasyTouch

smast

Mar 10, 2021
Austin, TX
Moved from here.
Hi, I have this same problem. Hope you can help. Easytouch 8, brand new unit. Installed valve actuators and they move correctly from pool to spa configuration when I toggle the switch on the actuators themselves. They are plugged into the intake and return connectors on the ET8 board. But when I switch between pool and spa mode on the ET8, the valves do nothing. Regardless of which ON setting I toggle the switch to, they don't respond at all when I switch modes on the control panel. Seems like I'm missing something simple. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum.
Sounds like something is not set correctly in the programming. Do you have ScreenLogic?

S,

When you are using the EasyTouch to try and control the valves, where do you have the little switch on the actuator?? Make sure it is in one of the two "on" positions..

How are you switching between the Pool mode and the Spa mode? Are you using a remote or ScreenLogic? If so, try the valve button on the main panel.

Those two valves should just move.. They are preprogrammed at the factory.

Thanks,

Jim R.

I am having the same problem. New pool install. Spa mode worked fine. I had to drain the spa and manually moved the valves to drain and fill back up. Toggle switch is in the middle position, like I was shown. Now when I put in spa mode, heater comes on but valves don't move. When I look in settings under valves, it says none. Any ideas?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.