Need Help with New Pool Please

COOL!

Ok. If I remember right, you dosed but did not measure so we don't know where you started at.

Here's the thing to do, try to keep it at shock level for the day. Then tonight, after sundown, measure your water, dose to shock level, let it mix for an hour, and re-test. Then you can sleep and retest tomorrow AM and hopefully have an FC loss of less than 1ppm.

I'm exited for you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...0140920164856582.JPG/ps=50/r=0/rx=550/ry=400/

I think this will show you how clear our pool has been. Hopefully the photo attachment worked. It did take some time, but well worth it. It has probably been this clear for almost 2 weeks. We just had an illness in the family and the pool was put on hold, but we did continue to check levels and clean. Now it will be time to learn how to close it. At least it will be clear when we close it.
Thank you to everyone especially SunnyOptimism for all the help getting our pool clear and beautiful.

Yup, that water has an extreme case of sparklipoolitis!!

Awesome! Great job.

Follow the closing procedures on the site and you'll be in a good place when you open next year! You can spend the winter dreaming about all the awesome things you'll do in your super-sparkly pool next year ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.