Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Hi,
I need some help in setting up the spillover mode to work correctly in my omnilogic setup.

Currently, I only have two modes Pool and Spa mode.
In pool mode, water is circulating through the pool returns as well as the spa and causing the spill over to spill in the pool. Pool suction is on.

In spa mode, water is circulating only to the the spa jets, spillover is off but no circulation in the pool.

Can someone please help me setup a spillover function in the omnilogic control? I have attached my current valve setup.

My current setup with spillover running all the time in pool mode is causing pH to climb every two days and it is also contributing to water evaporation.

Thanks much in advance for all your help.

Attachments

• IMG_4867.jpg
    IMG_4867.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 13
I did and I was able to add spill over function to my app. Please see the attached picture.
However, when my system comes back on in pool mode, the spill over continues to run. I would like the system to continue running the water through the filter and cycling through pump but w/o any spillover.

How do I achieve the pool mode w/o it running the spillover?

Attachments

• IMG_4870.jpg
    IMG_4870.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 8
I suspect that in order to have your original spillover, your Return valve was offset so that it never closes.

Look at how it moves, you will have to readjust the stops. In the pool mode, it should shut off ALL the flow to the spa.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A,

Even God can't figure out your plumbing from your pics... :mrgreen:

I suspect that you only have two automated valves. The Intake valve is somewhere right in front of your main pump.

The Return Valve, the one you need to adjust, is after the heater and sends the water back to your pool or to your spa.

Thanks,

Jim R.

• Haha
Reactions: APoolFreshman
A,

Even God can't figure out your plumbing from your pics... :mrgreen:

I suspect that you only have two automated valves. The Intake valve is somewhere right in front of your main pump.

The Return Valve, the one you need to adjust, is after the heater and sends the water back to your pool or to your spa.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Jim,
You are funny! I will leave my plumbing comprehension between you and God.

Sorry for the lack of camera skills in addition to the lack of plumbing skills. Here is another attempt at it to see if this will help you help me better.
Please see attached labeled picture of my plumbing.

Attachments

• PoolEquipmentLabeled.jpg
    PoolEquipmentLabeled.jpg
    578.6 KB · Views: 10
A,

If possible, see if you can get a pic where you are looking right at the blue label on automated valve #2

While looking at that valve, when in the Pool mode, the valve should look completely closed. Normally this means the handle would be vertical or horizontal, not "almost" horizontal or vertical. It would be perfect if you can get a pic of that valve when in the pool mode and then again in the spa mode so we can see both positions.

The problem is not you or your pics, it is the fact that your plumbing is like looking at a puzzle where there is a lion in the background, but the foreground makes it hard to see.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.